Wednesday 2 January 2013

Han Eun Jung throw as the other Gumiho




I had described in the preliminary Lee Seung Gi launching publish about the 2nd gumiho dilemma occurring over at KBS. (Seriously, is not that strange after the whole Iljimae hoopla?) This gumiho dilemma, The Gumiho’s Vengeance, informs the tale of a gumiho who results in her spouse after he smashes a 10-year old guarantee. The tale also includes their little girl who has individual and gumiho blood vessels. The gumiho therefore chooses to take revenge.

The Gumiho’s Vengeance will be instructed by Lee Geon Joon of You are Very Excellent, Loveholic, Peppermint, and Adoring You and published by Oh Sun Hyung (Don’t Hesitate) and Jung Hye Won (cartoon film). I have not actually seen any of these tasks so I really do not know much about the PD or the authors but I do know that the PD Lee Geon Joon is a kdrama brief expert with about a number of bermuda under his buckle.
I like Han Eun Jung. I know that she is not the best celebrity around but I’ve always liked her and want her to do well. And she is the only one who was reasonable in the atrocity that was Cinderella Man. I believe that Gumiho’s Vengeance is being set as a sageuk and it will air simultaneously as My Sweetheart is a Gumiho, so it’ll be exciting to see them part by part. Although I’m sure that they will be very very different considering it’ll be a sageuk vs the coolest of stylish dramas in the Hong siblings. The Gumiho’s Vengeance will begin development in two several weeks and air in September after My Nation Phone calls.

No comments:

Post a Comment