Tuesday 8 January 2013

Pratyusha Banerjee too thin to look vulgar


In her little show biwi no.1 character as Anandi, celebrity Pratyusha Banerjee is seen in traditional ghaghra-choli. But for dance fact show 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 5', she will use small outfits and views her slim form won't make her look vulgar
"I think all bahus (daughters-in-law) should turn stunning somewhere down the variety so that she can validate that she is not only biwi no.1, she can be the woman wide variety one as well," Pratyusha said.

The 20-year-old stepped into the aspect of Anandi, an ideal bahu, two in the last, and has been living the character day in and day out.

"I think our viewers will really like it. If they really like me as Anandi, they will really like me as Pratyusha as well. Besides, I am not wearing anything loud that I'll look vulgar. Luckily, I'm too slim to look vulgar in any kind of clothing. And I am sure individuals will take my look positively," she said.

Pratyusha is among the 12 celebrity members of 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa' this interval. It is a new encounter for her with regards to learning western dance kinds, as well as an make an attempt to break out of Anandi's pattern.
"This is one stage ahead towards increasing out of my image. Many individuals have advised me I'm looking awesome in the special offers. So I believe individuals really like looking at me in a different character. So if this rabbit mouse clicks up, I am sure I will be able to come out of Anandi's character."

"Apart from that, I really like dancing! I have found a bit of Kathak in the last. But I'm nil at what I'm going to do in 'Jhalak...'. I am just being a fantastic undergrad and learning consistently through my rehearsals. Hip-hop, salsa, rumba, samba and all these dance kinds are new for me," she involved.

At such an beginning age, the Jamshedpur woman has dedicated all her a opportunity to the path.

"The catching programs are complicated as my show 'Balika Vadhu' has taken a big turn. I don't get holidays. I catch 50 % a day for 'Jhalak...' and 50 % a day for 'Balika Vadhu'. I encounter like I am the channel's kid. All I want in way of life is to be effective, and that I am, and I am absolutely suffering from it," she said.
Not just sarees, even the ghagra-cholis and the Rajasthani decorations carried by Anandi aka Pratyusha Banerjee are creating surf exclusively in the Northern. A resource from the places says, “In Delhi, individuals ask for Rajasthani-themed marriages a la Balika Vadhu.”

No comments:

Post a Comment