Tuesday 8 January 2013

Would love to get married Mona Singh


Celebrity Mona Singh, who has kept mum about her connection with Power acting professional Vidyut Jamwal, says she would really like to get wedded but is not preparing the D-day yet.

The Jassi Jaisi Kaisi Koi Nahi celebrity met Vidyut Jamwal through typical buddies over a season ago and the duo have been inseparable since.

"Marriage is an organization I have finish trust in. I see my mom and dad daily so much in really like... I would really like to get wedded but right now I haven't made the decision when. These factors just occur and I would really like to be amazed," Mona informed PTI.

Though the 32-year-old has no encounter of wedding in the actual world, she does perform a divorcee mom in her TV sequential Kya Hua Tera Vada.

The display, which will finish a season in Jan 2013, is getting a 10 season jump and will see Mona perform a "modern day mother" to two evolved children. The actress says she is patiently waiting to see how viewers will respond to the new story.
"We are getting a 10 season jump, so I am anxious and thrilled. I am patiently waiting to see how my buddies and close relatives respond. I perform a mom of evolved children and it is a task when I am not even wedded. As an acting professional it gives me a higher to discover myself," she included.

Mona Singh also says she does not thoughts enjoying a 37/38 season old lady on-screen.

"When I began the display Ekta (producer) informed me I will be 27/28 so now with a 10 season jump I perform 37/38, which is not that old... I don't have to dye my locks dull and act old. I perform a very awesome and stylish mom," Mona said.

Besides little display, the actress has tried her side at movies as well with a assisting part in Aamir Khan starrer 3 Dummies.

Ask her why she hasn't done a film in a while she says, "After 3 Dummies all I was being provided was to perform identical type of part, but I can't perform expecting in every film it is just ridiculous. So I didn't take up any film."
Mona also said she won't stop TV for movies as she can stability the two.
"I want to do movies but I won't stop TV for that. Small display is where I began, I can never keep it and moreover I can stability both," she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment