Saturday 14 January 2012

Kristen Stewart: New face for Balenciaga



Acting professional Kristen Stewart has been declared as the new deal with of Balenciaga's perfumes. The Twilighting Tale celebrity, who has formerly revealed to not understanding much about the world of style, said she is energized to be engaged with the "cool" company as she has always been a big fan of the Language style house, revealed Contactmusic. "Balenciaga has always separated itself to me. Even when I first started to consider style and of course seldom realized the company I was dressed in, I always realized and beloved Balenciaga. It seems complete range to be engaged with something that talked to me then and of course constantly inspire me now. The company is just awesome. That's the way it is," Stewart said
Creative manager of the company Nicolas Ghesquiere said the 21-year-old actor or actress was great for Balenciaga because of her modern personality. "Kristen represents the modernity of the new Balenciaga perfume with her exclusive feeling and intellect. I've always thought her modern personality. In 2006, I welcomed her to appear in a venture taken by Bruce Weber. Since then, I've always thought to work together with her further, understanding that she stocks the major mindset of Balenciaga," Ghesquiere included.

1 comment:

  1. kristens tewart is very beautiful,sexy,sweet,bella and great artist.







    pd:Richard

    ReplyDelete