Monday 2 January 2012

Veena Malik swears to tell all before next break

Pakistani celebrity Veena Malik, new excitement king in the generating, has responded to reviews of her 'missing act' as considerably as possible. She cusses to explain to the whole community before going for her next separate. "I claim, the very next time if I go to rest, I will explain to the globe. I will not tell where I am getting to sleep, but I will explain to everyone that I am going to rest," said Veena at a media convention kept to clear her act.
Veena, who evidently went losing since Exclusive day, declines it was a advertising quit to advertise her approaching actuality present - "Veena Ka Vivah". "If someone views this as a advertising quit, I cannot quit them. Formerly, the FHM debate took location. They doctored my photo and you individuals known as it a advertising quit... Now I went to a resort, tested in and rested. I don't think anyone has so much audacity to have two advertising tricks in 15 times," said Veena, who has become controversy's most popular kid. She created news when she freely condemned her then-boyfriend, Pakistani cricketer Mohammad Asif, for being engaged in match-fixing.
It type of created her way into the Native indian amusement market -- she joined it all period of actuality "Bigg Boss". On the present, she designed a furore for area with her other offender, Bollywood acting professional Ashmit Patel. Besides "Veena Ka Vivah", she curently has a few Hindi videos in side - "Daal Mein Kuch Kala Hai", "Mumbai:125 KM", "All U Need...LOVE" and "Zindagi50-50".

No comments:

Post a Comment