Saturday 1 December 2012

Hollywood actress Kristen Stewart keen to work with Hrithik Roshan


The show biz industry celebrity Kristen Stewart has indicated a wish to perform in a Bollywood film with Hrithik Roshan.

“If someone provides me a excellent program, I would really like to perform in a Bollywood film. I would really like to perform with Hrithik Roshan. He is such a amazing acting professional and so good-looking,” Stewart said.

“In reality, if I have a boy, I would want him to look like Hrithik Roshan, but with Rob's (her real-life partner and on-screen husband) sight,” she said.

There was a hype in B-town some two decades ago that film maker Shekhar Kapur desired to throw 'Twilight' in his committed venture 'Paani' reverse Hrithik.

Kristen, who taken to popularity enjoying Accogliente swan Swan in 'Twilight' and its follow up 'The Evening Saga: New Moon', 'The Evening Saga: Eclipse', 'The Evening Saga: Splitting Beginning - Aspect 1' is awaiting the discharge of 'The Evening Saga: Splitting Beginning - Aspect 2'.
“Bella as a personality has obtained a lot of critique for being a throwback heroine, because she forfeit so much for her man. I highly don't agree. Actually, you have someone who is more powerful than the guy she is with, psychologically,” she said.

On enjoying an 18-year-old mom to a six-year-old kid in 'The Evening Saga', she said, “That is something I'm going to skip the most. I did not realize I had such a powerful expectant mothers reaction until I performed mom to Mackenzie (Renesme). It was unique.”

Ask her when she noticed that 'Twilight' sequence has modified her lifestyle, Kristen says, “'Twilight' modified my everyday lifestyle immediately. I was no one (before the film released). I was a kid. I had just converted 18. The day the film came out in the tabloids, the next day there were pictures of me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment