Tuesday 11 December 2012

My perform talks noisier than words Veena Malik


Mumbai: Following a doubtful MMS film, allegedly introducing Rajan Verma and the Local indian native superstar Veena Malik, hits the globally web during the last few times, Veena came out of the sundown and settled her place.

Quickly providing solutions to the gossips being going around the globally web, Veena said that the MMS, released on YouTube by an unknown individual, was not her individual film but taken from her upcoming film ‘Zindagi 50-50′.
“I do not need such type of affordable and wrong promotion using fake seems to be which was originally my songs I have put in lot of projects to reach this far, like I say my execute speaks more than conditions,” Veena opined.

Notorious Veena said, “I am very frustrated about the MMS that was released comprising me wrongly. It needs lot of power and attempt to achieve execute I have been catching day and evening for my upcoming Telugu film “Nagna Satyam”.
Meanwhile, she has asked for the film Home Rajiv Ruia to analyze into the problem and take action against the main cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment