Sunday 2 December 2012

Sonakshi Sinha doesn't regret doing Joker


Mumbai, Dec 1 — After back-to-back hits with "Dabangg" and "Rowdy Rathore", superstar Sonakshi Sinha's third film "Joker" did not set the money symptoms up humming but the superstar has no regret.
"I don't feel sorry doing 'Joker'. I completed 'Joker' after the success of 'Dabangg' so it was my second film. For a beginner like me to get an possibility to execute with Akshay Kumar was like an icing on the sweet," Sonakshi advised IANS.
"While I was catching for 'Joker', Akshay approached me for 'Rowdy Rathore' and that's how aspects decreased in place. So I am thankful I did 'Joker'," she involved.
The superstar is currently generating excellent on the success of "Son Of Sardaar", introducing Ajay Devgn and Sanjay Dutt.
Asked how does she get down to choosing applications, Sonakshi said, "I choose films that attract me. I would spend money and notice the film only if I like it. For me it should be exciting."
Meanwhile, Sonakshi's new film "Dabangg 2" is set for Dec 21 release. It is the adhere to up to her 2011 first overall look film "Dabangg".


1 comment: